Learn the music theory in a fast, new and innovative way. I guarantee you, in just a few hours, you will be able to know all the basic music chords. Practicing simple exercises will uncover the secrets of hit music arrangements. Next time you will see a keyboard you will know exactly which note is which and how to build up harmonies structures. Train your ears to really comprehend music.
We cannot insist enough on this topic. In order to learn you need to practise. Our courses are 90% based on this. We will compose, edit, arrange, record voices and instruments, mix and master music together. That is the only way we learn, by doing it. The key factor to a good production is also in our opinion the ability to work in a team. And this is exactly what we try to create: a team that can deliver very good productions.
We will present you the main choices you have to get the best possible results. Which daw to use, which sound card, mics, monitors, which virtual instruments or real gears to use. We will show you the real options you have, depending on different budgets. Protools vs Logic Pro, Studio one vs Cubase ... with us you will have the possibility to test all and make your own decisions.
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT ?
We got inspired by this guy's video. And we try to offer exactly what other music schools cannot do for you.
We cannot teach you talent, that is why we do not even accept students that have no talent. We cannot teach creativity, that is why we do not accept students that we believe have no creativity at all.
But what we can do is offering a platform and a way to communicate through music that can inspire you to develop your music gifts and creativity.
We are here just to encourage and make you take that final decision: "Yeah .. I take it seriously, I really wanna do that with my life."
We will talk and talk and make music. No pressure, no time compressed hours, no limitations.
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN STARTING TODAY
- How to get around a music studio
- How to produce music in any daw you like
- The secrets of a great, big sound
- Tips for mixing and mastering
- Where all this great sounds come from
- The music theory is not so complicated
- How to record vocals like a pro
- How to tune (pitch) your vocals and make them sit perfect in the mix
- How to get that tight drums sound
- The nice way to create a 808 bass
- The key factor to be an independent artist or music producer
- What you should expect when you get a record deal
- How to make it as a music producer
- How to make it as a dj
- Where to look when you create your next single
- Where to go when the production is finished
Just send us some notes, what are your goals and why you think you need us. We will get back to you as fast as we can and make an exclusive offer.